Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scrapbook Friday

Pin It
2/17/12
This week's theme is Kitchen/Baking

I am excited to share this layout with you because not only do I love Baking and being in my kitchen but I love these two kids the MOST. I chose to create this layout loosely based off a pagemaps sketch (left side only and thanks to Becky Fleck). The paper I chose is from TPC Studio and it is sooo cute. I also used Bazzill, silver paper (borrowed from a friend) , candy buttons, CM and Storytellersclub alpha stickers, a brad, and a journal box.My fun lacy borders were punched with and EK Success Punch. I used 2 Cricut Carts for this fun layout: Carousel and of course From My Kitchen. So let's get down to details...
My fun banner was created using Carousel. I cut the banner 2 .78 inches on my Gypsy and actually trimmed a few flags to make it fit in my area. I added the word One with CM letters and added candy buttons for some fun detail. My oh so cute silver measuring spoons are cut at 2 .5" using From My Kitchen.

The rest of my diecuts all came from From My Kitchen as well. This oven mit and the spatula were cut at 3 .5 inches as well as my mixer, down below (don't you just love it?).


My rolling pin containing the year we made these Christmas Cookies was cut at 5" long. I think it could have been even bigger but that's ok. I hope you all enjoyed my layout and can't wait to read all of your responses. I worked hard on this one and can honestly say this is my first real layout since my accident. Wohooo! 


Be sure to become a follower...please. I am almost at 100 which is super darn exciting to me. And please be sure to come back to my place where we are "Wild about Scrapbooking" and Crafting!! LOL! Thanks for visitng and many Hugs.

For more great Scrapbook Layouts from my Design Team Sisters please check out 


9 comments:

  1. awesome LO!! LOVE the details! this is a fun cartridge! -dt Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! And you are at 100 followers, it was me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, love it

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so cute! I just used From My Kitchen to do a couple of recipe cards for a bridal shower I am attending!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This LO is super cute! I love all of the cuts you chose...they are so perfect for this page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout!! I love the mixer you added to it.

    DT sister
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie this is fabulous! I love the detail and the LO is wonderful. So glad you are feeling well enough to craft. TFS, I really love this. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets