Friday, March 30, 2012

Scrapbook Friday

Pin It

3/30/12
Today's Theme is Interactive Elements


I created a fun Back to School Page using Locker Talk along with Designer's Calendar and George for the tags. The adorable Alphabet Paper is from Storytellers Club. And the rest of the paper is assorted cardstock and bazzill.

Here my interactive element is 3 hidden tags that I will be journaling on. The tags are 4" long and have a hole for the ribbon. They will include the boys' names, ages, schools, and favorites. (Maybe they can do the journaling!)

On page 2 of my layout I used Locker Talk to cut out the Bus. I love this Bus!! The size is 5" Tall. It requires quite a few layers but it is so worth it. 


 Back 2 School is cut with Designer's Calendar. I chose to cut my title at 3". You'd be surprised at all the cool titles this cartridge has on it.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I wish you all a scrappy day!!

Be sure to become a follower...please. I am almost at 150 which is super darn exciting to me. And please be sure to come back to my place where we are "Wild about Scrapbooking" and Crafting!! LOL! Thanks for visitng and many Hugs.
For more great Scrapbook Layouts from my Design Team Sisters please check out


7 comments:

  1. Adorable layout! I love that bus too!!
    DT sister
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie,
    This layout turned out so cute!!! I really love that School Bus!!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That school bus and the fun primary colors are great. I love your idea to have the boys write the jounaling on the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! I love the school bus too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great pages! I love the locker talk cartridge! Christina

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets