Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spring Fairies

Pin It
Time for another DT Project for Creative Kuts.
I have created this adorable Spring Layout using Creative Kuts' file, Precious Love.
Page 1
 Page 2
Some closeups of my girls!
View showing you the 3D pop dots.
These darling fairies scream Spring and Flowers to me! So I paired them up with some patterned paper and diecuts from Storytellersclub. I used Bazzill cardstock and embellished them with jewels, inking, and pop dots for some great 3D pop! Be sure to visit Creative Kuts so you can see all the cute svg files and digital stamps they have in store for you! I am also entering this layout in the Homespun monthly Challenge.

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Love this layout or any of my other creations? Be sure to check out my ebay store!! Thank you and HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO and I love the Paper you used too. Those die cuts are adorable.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers Connie! Super cute LO!!! Thanks for playing along with us at AHA!!!!
    Hugs, Wandy
    http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful layout Connie, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic layout!!!! Good luck with the color challenge!

    Tiffany AHA DT
    angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets