Thursday, October 18, 2012

Prince of Darkness

Pin It
Hi scrappy friends, Connie with Connie Can Crop here to share a cute yet spooky Creative Kuts file!!
Meet Norman's younger brother. Isn't he a doll?

 
Once again I decided to use paper I have had for years. It's Cloud 9 Specialty Paper and looks so much better in person because of all the glittery accents. Hopefully you get an idea of how pretty it is.


I cut the title on the first page using glitter paper. My little vampire and his casket along with the title are all part of the cute file "Prince of Darkness" at Creative Kuts. This file also includes a big full moon but I didn't use it because this purple paper already had a big golden moon.
 

 
I am in love with these little bat critters! They came from EK Success. Love they are all purple and blingy! And my Haunted House is part of this awesome purple paper too! Fits right in with Dracula!!
 

 This layout is available in my ebay store. Please feel free to come check it out along with all of my other layouts and projects.


Items used to Create this layout:

Cloud 9 Designs patterned paper

bazzill and cardstock

ribbon and green bling from my stash

Pop Dots
 
Timeless Twine
 
Bat stickers from EK Success
 
Tim Holtz Distressing Inks



I am excited to be entering this layout in:

 

 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
 
Come back tomorrow for my first ever BLOG HOP!!! It's gonna be WILD!


Oh and Hey while you are here why not take a look at my new monthly challenge tab. I have some cool goodies to give away!!


Scrappy hugs always,

Connie

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Layout!!!!! Thanks for playing along in this months Timeless Twine challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets