Thursday, January 24, 2013

TeaRiffic Time

Pin It
Hello scrappy friends, Connie with Connie Can Crop here to share my lastest Creative Kuts Layout TeaRiffic Time
 
I really enjoyed creating this layout because as you may know I have boys only in my house so I never get to play with pink or sweet little girls. I had to create this with lots of pinks and you know I had to add some bling! LOL!
 

Doesn't this file make you want to have a tea party with your kids or grandkids? I know I want too!
 
 
Page 1 close up
 
 
 Page 2 closeup
 
 
This little doll I have named Emma. Isn't she cute? She is super excited to pour you a cup of tea!!
 
 
And this doll, Kathy, is the hostess with the mostess!! She baked those cupcakes fresh this morning!
 

 
Items used to Create this layout:

 patterned paper
bazzill and cardstock
Pop Dots
Copics
.05 fine tip pen in black
Peachy Keen Blushing Bride Stamps for faces
 
 
This layout is available in my ebay store. Please feel free to come check it out along with all of my other layouts and projects.
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Be sure to check out my newest Monthly Challenge!!
You could win a fun Fall Package from
 
Until next time, friends....scrappy hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Connie...your layout is adorable. Love it....I'm the opposite..I have 5 granddaughters and one grandson, and it's difficult to create a scrapbook page for him. Wish Cheryl would have more 'boys' Crop-on-Line projects to create...LOL So I create the scrapbook pages for my granddaughter's s-books in Korea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie you named your little girl!!! I kinda think of her as me ( cause of the butt!)hahaa....I love both of your layouts... can't wait to see next's months... actually I need a boy layout too so maybe we should tell Cheryl...
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic layout Connie !! I just love the adorable ladies !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie I love your LO's! They're always perfect! :) those pks faces are too cute!
    Tfs!!!
    Hugs, Wandy
    Http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout!! Good job,Connie!! I'm lucky,I have 1 granddaughter and 1 grandson,so I get to scrap for both!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets