Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Totally "Owl"Some

Pin It
Hello Scrappy Crafty friends!! Happy Hump Day! Can't believe our Spring Break is half way over.

Well I have been burning that Cricut up the past few days and am going to have some cutsie layouts to be showing off the next week or so. You won't want to miss them.
 
 
Today's Design Team layout for Creative Kuts is Totally "OWL"Some! What a great play on words. And it is really that awesome! Take a looksie and see if you agree!
 

 
Close Up Page One

 
Close Up Page Two


 The Totally cute Title! 
 
You will be able to purchase this SVG file from Creative Kuts very soon!
 
Items used:
StorytellersClub Patterned Paper
Bazzill and AC Cardstock
Copics
Tim Holtz Brown Ink
Pop Dots
 
 

As always thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs!


6 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets