Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nail Art and Weekend Winners

Pin It
I was lucky enough to participate in two amazing Blog Hops this past weekend. Thank you to everyone who came and hopped along with us! I hope you were inspired and enjoyed what all the fantastic ladies created.

Let's start today off with some winners!! Wohooo!!

First up is the Father's Day Blog Hop
I am giving away the cute SVG file I used in my layout that was created by
Cheryl at Creative Kuts. (Thanks so much Cheryl!!)
 
My winner is
True Random Number Generator 17
 
Congrats to...
 
DANDY DO
 
Please contact me with your email address so I can send you this fun file.
 
 
Up next is the 100 ACRE WOODS Blog Hop
Our lovely sponsor Mae Sunshine Designs has graciously donated a cute
set of clear "pooh" themed stamps. (Thank you So much Mae Sunshine Designs!!)
(I love this stamp set so much I need to buy one!!!)
 
Our winner is
 
True Random Number Generator 2
 
Congrats to....
 
MIRANDA
 
Miranda, please email me so I can get you the contact info for your free stamp set.
 
 
Now, if you are still with me you are in for a treat...kind of! LOL!
 
What do you do with all the left over rub-ons you have stashed away waiting to use...easy you make nail art.

So fun and easy to do!
I used a pearl quick dry nail polish from AVON. (Thanks Kathy!)
 


Then after it dried I applied my rub on design where I wanted it and rubbed it on with just my finger nails. Afterwards I covered it with a clear coat.
 

 
You could spend tons of money getting these results at the nail salon.
So what do you think?
 
Be sure to come back by tomorrow for another great Throwback!!
Scrappy hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    Pretty nails. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie! I am super excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners! And Connie, way to go with the nail art! that is AWESOME! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets