Monday, October 14, 2013

Challenge Me Mondays

Pin It
Hello fellow Cricuteers and LoveBugs!!

It's Challenge Me Monday over at


and it's

LoveBug Monday for me too!!

 so if you are here to check out my project for LoveBug Creations, You are in the right place too!

I have combined them both into one fabulous project!!

 

 #182 Black and Purple
 
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog invites you to create a project with your Cricut using the colors Black and Purple.

 

Here is my project for you using the George Cartridge:

I created these fridge frames out of chipboard.

 
I used some fun paper and embellies I had laying around from
We R Memory Keepers

 
Here's my Black and Purple!!
 


 
And here is an up close look at the fabulous Lovebug Rumple
Ribbon and Mama's Mesh.
Nice touch!! Right?
 


 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!


Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,

 Don't forget to get in on  my Challenge too:
Connie Can Crop Challenge #15


You could win some LoveBug Creations Product of your very own! Wohoo!!

6 comments:

  1. I adore these, Connie! What a fabulous idea and the Mesh and Rumple Ribbons really pop!!! Great job!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute frames. Hope you get some scary cute photos for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super frames Connie, I Like all the images you added to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great frames, Connie! LOVE them! Love the paper and all the embellishments you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute little frames!! I love them!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great frames-love that mesh and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets