Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sometimes

Pin It
Sometimes...
Life just takes over!
You know?
And no matter how bad you want to craft
or how bad you want to blog
you just can't seem to fit it in.
Well that seems to be me lately!
And for that I apologize.
This semester of school has really sucked the life out of me.
Biology and Chemistry together makes for some very long nights,
little sleep, and intense stress.
I just want you all to know that although my postings here
may be a little scares, I am still here
I am still planning on crafting when I can
I am still on 2 amazing design teams
and I appreciate you all!
So thank you for bearing with me through
my moments of turmoil! LOL!
Sending you all nothing but
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,

 Don't forget to get in on  my Challenge too:
Connie Can Crop Challenge #15
You could win some LoveBug Creations Product of your very own! Wohoo!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie please do what you need to do but first things first.
    You need to take care of yourself.
    We will be here to enjoy your crafts when you have the time to create them.
    Remember why you started crafting in the first place?
    I bet it was to relax.
    Remember why you started your blog in the first place?
    I bet it was to share your love for crafting.
    Take a big breathe. {or two}
    Focus on your school work because that is going to help you with your future.
    We will be here.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my angel D!! Thank you so much for your very sweet words!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets