Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rumple Ribbon Wednesday

Pin It
Hello fellow lovebugs!!

Connie here with a new project to share using Rumple Ribbon!!

One week til Christmas!!!
Did you get your cards mailed out yet? Today I want to share one of mine featuring Simply Black Rumple Ribbon. From my family to yours We Wish you a Very Merry Christmas!!


And this Christmas Card featurs this cutie patootie file from Kadoodle Bugs Designs. I have been waiting to use my Silhouette to cut out this skunk and am I glad I did! It cuts like butter!
 

My Sentiment is from a Close to my Heart Stamp.
 


 The glittery ornaments were created with special Silhouette adhesive paper and Silhouette glitter.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  
Don't forget to enter my challenge this month, We "washi" you a Merry Christmas!
My awesome sponsor is My Craft Spot!!

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets