Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winner Wednesday

Pin It
It's Winner time!! Time to announce my big winner for my December Washi monthly Challenge!!

Special thanks to all the amazing ladies that entered this month! So glad the random number generator picks the winner because your projects were all incredible! I would never be able to choose just one!! Thank you!

ok, Here we go,


True Random Number Generator 9


Our winner is entry #9
DAWN

 
Here's what she created:
 

Dawn this is so gorgeous!! Congrats on your win! I am so happy for you!
 
You win a stamp set of your choice from My Craft Spot!!
Please go to her shop and pick out the set you want and then email me with the stamp's name and your info!! I will pass it on!! YAY! http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/p/shop.html
 
My Craft Spot

    AND don't forget you get this
 custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
 
Please contact me within one week with your contact info so I can get your info over to our sponsor!! And congrats on your win!!
Thanks again to all the lovely ladies that entered!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Dawn!
    Cute card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets