Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #152

Pin It
Hello Divas!!

Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!
 
Challenge #152
Non Traditional Valentines
 
Create a Valentine's Day card with no pink or red.
 
It really wasn't that hard! LOL! So c'mon give it a try!!
 I used the file "Nuts and Bolts" by Scraptastical Kreations.
 My little Love-Bot is on an action wobble..so he is full of life!
The inside says "Nuts and Bolts About You!"
Other items used:
Assorted cardstock I had on hand
AC Cardtstock
 Action Wobble
Stampin Up Printed Paper
Doodlebug Designs Paper
pop dots
Washi tape
Kiwi Lane Design Templates
 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

My new monthly challenge is up and running on Connie Can Crop so be sure to check it out. I'll give you a hint...it's called "Cupid's Arrow".

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous robot. Reminds me of the Jetsons! Wish I had one to clean my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Love it! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets