Wednesday, May 21, 2014

CTMH Layout- Today

Pin It
Finally a chance to share with the cool layout I created using the goodies from my CTMH consultant kit. I had so much fun playing with all the amazing embellishments and stamps and the gorgeous papers. I learned a few new techniques too. I will be sharing videos in the upcoming days/weeks with you. So be on the look out!
 
 
 
Items used to create my project:
Cardstock & Patterned Paper CTMH 
Chipboard shapes and embellies CTMH
CTMH Ink
Bag Ties
CTMH stamps
Kiwi Lane Templates
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

My NEW challenge is up for May!


Be sure to check it out!
My awesome sponsor this month is

http://www.pinkandmain.com/

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your layout. The colors are perfect. I really like all the different designs you added. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets