Saturday, June 7, 2014

Close To My Heart Product Video

Pin It
Hello My Wild Crafting Friends!!
Connie Can Crop
here with a short (self-made) Close To My Heart tutorial
on using our fabulous round sponges for distressing. A must have!!
Now this is just my first attempt using this technique so it isn't perfect,
 but I do love the way it turned out!!
You have already seen my finished layout featuring Kiwi Lane Designs Templates
 on my blog (last month) but here is the how to video to go along with it.
Hope you enjoy!

 
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Looking for my new monthly challenge?
Connie Can Crop Challenge #23
Super Dad
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, June 30th
Pacific Time
My awesome sponsor is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets