Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall is in the Air Blog Hop

Pin It
 

 
 
Happy Saturday

and

Welcome to this months Blog Hop

with

The Creating Blog Hops Cafe'
 
This month we have made some wonderful Fall projects to share with you. If you have just stopped by to visit with me, thank you and welcome, but please start at the beginning of the hop with our Hostess, Robin Lane with
 Create-A-LatteWe would not want you to miss any of these wonderful projects.
 
 
So, grab yourself a Latte', sit back and hop along with us as we share our projects with you.


I decided to create this mini album using this cute Hanging Out SVG file from Creative Kuts. It is perfect for your Fall themed family photos or pics of the kids jumping in the leaves.
I love the picket fence and the way the adorable crow is just kicking back. Hope you enjoy this project and this file by CK too.


Here's a close up of my crow. I couldn't resist giving him googlie eyes. He is so cute!

This part of the cover turns out to actually be page 3 in the album. I love how Creative Kuts layers the album covers like that. So fun!

I wanted to add a little bling to this and thought that stickles would be too much, so I added some sequins. I love the added sparkles.  I plan on decorating the inside pages as well, at least with photo mats. But will do that in a few days and post it later. (So be on the look out!)

Recipe:
Hangin Out file from CK
Cardstock
Pattern Paper from My Mind's Eye
Googlie eyes
Assorted ribbons from scraps
Ink from Prima
Black Gel Pen
Gold Seguins
Pop dots

I am entering this in the Die Cuttin Divas Fall Challenge #184
Silhouette Challenges #17
Creative Cutting Challenge #39

Thanks so much for hopping by my blog!! Scrappy hugs!
 
This month we have a wonderful Sponsor, Lucy Kelleher with Close To My Heart, and she has a fantastic giveaway to share with you today. Lucy is giving away a $10 Gift Certificate to her store.


 

Close To My Heart



Up next is my crafty and lovely friend... Jessica.



If you get lost along the way here is the entire 

line-up of today's hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project.
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you for hoping along with us today and I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.

20 comments:

  1. Connie, I didn't know where to comment on your fantastic fall album, but decided to comment as a member of the Die Cuttin' Divas team. Thanks for linking there.

    This is amazing and looks like it was so much fun to make! I love that you shaped it like a fence!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Connie I have fall in love with your mini ablum. I just love that sweet crow. Super cute!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! I love that reclining crow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real keepsake, the little bird relaxing looks great and the picket fence is an adorable way to create an album.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Connie Great Job, I love your work and the Creative Kuts file is too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. I love the crow, haha. Such a cute file and mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable Mini album you created Connie and a great file too! Great hopping with you ~ Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this on facebook early this morning and knew it was yours!!! I just love it even more after seeing it is a mini album!!!! Love the crow!! So glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connie, you did a great job on your mini album, it is super cute. Thank you for sharing and for being part of the hop.
    Robin L.
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie, this is super cute!!!! I love the crow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute mini album! I LOVE the crow and his googly eyes!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous mini album!!! Simply love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW Connie! What an adorable mini!!! I just love your little crow! I'm following you too now...how have we missed each other before?!?! Haha!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthisavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a darling mini album! Lots of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER cute crow! Thanks for joining our Fall Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great dimensional and fun project.
    Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets