Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fun to Spare- MKC Day

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!



 


Today is my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!
Freebie of the Day
 

One of the things I love about Miss Kate Cuttables is the fact that there are files for just about everything and anything you can think of. She has several adorable Bowling files, so I really had a hard time trying to decide which one to use. Guess we will just have to go bowling again so I can get some more pictures for the other cute files.

Fun to Spare was perfect for my photos! I love the retro feel!


You can purchase this super fun SVG from Miss Kates Cuttables here.





 
 Other Items Used:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper 
Pop Dots
Kiwi Lane Templates
CTMH Ink

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. OMG girl your LO is so stinkin' cute and your pics are unbelievably adorable OH gosh does this take me back.....you really did get great pics OMG and you truly did an outstanding job scrapping them they will get such a kick out of this when they are older...you really did pick the perfect embellishments you are a very talented scrapper. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout Connie
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets