Thursday, May 14, 2015

New Exciting News!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!!
 
I finally have had some time to catch up on a few things and get a little organized.
Yay Me!
 
I wanted to share with you some exciting news...
 
first off did you notice my updated header complete with my Cricut Explore?
So excited to get that baby on there!!
 
And I also updated my blog button. Please feel free to grab my button and add to your blog side bar.
 
Here's the code:
 
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/cmconniew/c376053f-7af8-4bd0-a4d4-870a15d0d3d5.jpg
"  title="Connie Can Crop" alt="Connie Can Crop" />
 
 
Now in other News...
 
I am going to be announcing a DT Call for my very own blog!! YES!!
I am kind of nervous but super excited to see how this plays out!!
I'll probably announce the details in the next week so be sure you keep checking back for the 411.
 
What do you think? Are you excited? Let me know your thoughts!!
 
As always friends, scrappy hugs and thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is exciting news! I hope it all goes well for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new button and banner! I need to trade mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat header and button. Looking forward to hearing more about your DT call! Looking for some summer opportunities. If you are planning any hops let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Love the new header and I have the Cricut Explore also. Working on learning how to use it but what challenges you have ahead. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets