Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Cat in the Hat Layout- Paper Crafting World

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!


It's my day to post for Paper Crafting World!! 


This week I am so excited to share these two fantabulous Dr. Seuss files. I used The Cat in Hat cut file along with the I love Reading title cut file and created a whimsical layout to capture the fun of storytime.


I just love the Cat in the Hat and Dr. Seuss books have always been a favorite in our home!!


If you're not into paper piecing like me, don't be blue! You can have these as digital files too! So now everyone can enjoy these fun files. 


Check out the store, there's even more..Green Eggs and Ham and Thing 1 and Thing 2. Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Recipe:
Cardstock
Buttons
White Pen
Bakers Twine

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

Don't forget to enter this month's challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #38
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, September 30th


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is adorable! You really nailed this one. Makes me wish I had a little reader in my house!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets