Saturday, October 31, 2015

Monthly Challenge #40 Cornycopia

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!


Halloween is over, the leaves are turning colors, and the weather is finally cooling off. Time to celebrate family and give Thanks. And time for a new
November Challenge!

My Challenge this month is:



 I want you to create any type of project you'd like and 
be sure to include a pun or corny saying. 

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created for this month's challenge. 
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!





Veronica Tovar



And Mine...

Inside reads: And your Birthday Rocks!

You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Monday November 30th at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


 Sellos en espaƱol y mas

I have a fantastic sponsor this month, Latina Crafter.
One lucky winner will get a $15 gift card to their awesome store!!
Please visit Latina Crafter HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE


AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!



You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Monday November 30th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!


October's Lucky Winner will be announced Wednesday November 18th!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun challenge, this is one of my favorite themes! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun challenge & inspiration! A challenge so nice, I was inspired twice! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. did i miss the winner's post on the 4th? I can't seem to find it.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did not! I falied! I totally forgot to post it so I decided I will post it next week with the blog hop winner. So sorry for the confusion!!

      Delete
    2. no biggie, I just always check back into challenges I have entered and sometimes you have to really search but yours are usually right there! HAHA. good luck to the winner/winners!

      Delete
  4. I love puns as well. Will try to make another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, I don't have a Fliker account, so I will leave you a comment for your darling card here. The pun is fabulous. very funny and cute. Thank you for Joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets