Thursday, November 12, 2015

Coffee is always better with Friends Card

Pin It
Dear scrappers,

This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion and 
today is my day to post with Connie Can Crop.

This month's sponsor is:



I used:


For last week's sketchy Saturday I showed you a sketch from this month's sponsor: Latina Crafter. 
Well, I decided to use it as an inspirations for my Design team project: a birthday card for a dear friend, who loves coffee:



The stamped sentiment, doily, coffee mug veneer element, and printed paper from Latina Crafter 
and button, and enamel cabochons from Connie's Store

Please visit my page for more pictures and details about this fun card: http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com
And Say hi.


And please don't forget this month's fun challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #40



You have until midnight Monday November 30th to link it up.

- See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2015/10/monthly-challenge-40-cornycopia.html#sthash.lrwPNdMW.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets