Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It




 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion, and
today I am sharing with you this very elegant scrapbooking sketch and challenge:



This sketch is  Swirlydoos blog, This company has a monthly very complete scrapbooking/ papercarfting kit.
I just joined last month and got the Ballad kit, listed in this post. I got completely blown out of my mind with so many goodies, amazing. I also got the mixed media add-on kit, and I am loving it. Totally worth the high prize.
check it out and please let me know what you think. Also suggestion for a cheaper versions of this type of mixed media kits are welcome. I want to learn more who to do mixed media ;-)


Don't forget to check out the new Challenge!! 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st
Pacific Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets