Tuesday, June 28, 2016

YouTube Tuesdays - Nautical Themed Cards

Pin It
Hi, there!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with another YouTube Tuesday video.  This time I'm taking my cue from Connie's Ships Ahoy Blog Hop this month.  I had such fun making the cards for this hop, I thought I'd find a video with a nautical theme in the hopes that you'll be inspired to come "sail" with us.

I found two videos I liked, so I decided to share both of them with you.  These are simple, but cute and easy to CASE.


This next card is a bit more complicated, but it's really unique and I think it would be a big hit with whoever you send it to.

I hope you enjoyed these and will be inspired to make some cards of your own.  If you do, be sure to let us know and we will share it here.

Don't forget there's still time to enter our monthly challenge.

You can make any project, it just needs to be red, white and blue or have rings/circles.  You have until June 30th at 11:59 pm PST to enter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets