Monday, July 11, 2016

Guest DT Theresa

Pin It

I am so excited to announce my July Guest Designer here at Connie Can Crop...
Theresa Knopf

She has created an awesome Layout for us today to go along with the "Color" monthly Challenge.

Here's a little bit from Theresa about her project!
I used Ranger Distress Inks (Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed and Ripe Persimmon), Ranger Detail White Embossing Powder and Versa Mark and VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.  The stamps are by Stamps of Life.  I wanted to tie the black sentiment in a little more so I took a piece of black cardstock and spritzed it with Perfect Pearls mist and added it to the side.
Thanks for letting me play with you. Loved this challenge. 

BE sure to stop by Theresa's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!


Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:
Connie Can Crop Challenge #48
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday July 31st
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Well, this is just such a bright and cheerful card! Any friend would love to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool effect Theresa. I love the this idea. Thank you for guest designing for Connie and for sharing your lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets