Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Miss Kate September Challenge

Pin It
It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.
September's Challenge is "travel/vacation."

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.

I created some cute gift bags for my latest Summer Scrap Retreat (one of my favorite vacation getaways) using MKC Relaxation Vacation File as a cut n Print on my Explore.


The cut n print feature is super easy to use and made these bags extra special! The girls just loved them!
Hope you did too!!
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  
And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #50
due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time



2 comments:

  1. Boy would I love a relaxation vacation! But I'd settle for one of those cute bags, LOL Another great project!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets