Tuesday, October 4, 2016

YouTube Tuesday-NitWit Collections New Release

Pin It
Hello everyone, it's Kim from Katydid Cards sharing a video with you today 'cause it's...you guessed it...YouTube Tuesday.

Question for you.  Are you a dog lover?  Do you know someone who loves dogs? 

Well, I'm definitely a dog lover!  In fact, my dog, Katy, is the namesake of my blog. So, when our sponsor this month, NitWit Collections, released their newest collection, "Woof", I was over the moon excited.  They have a video introducing the entire collection and I thought you might want to see what it includes.  You'll also get to see a picture of Mary Fran, creator, and see how serious minded she it ;-)


I can't wait to start working with my kit...I can see so many ways to use these adorable dogs.  If you make a project with any of the NitWit collections, I would be happy to showcase it on my blog.
 

Don't forget to enter Connie's monthly challenge, What the Hex.  Your project needs to have hexagons on it...other than that, anything goes.  You have until October 31st 11:59 pm PST.  One winner will be selected at random.  We also pick our three favorites and give you a badge to add to your blog or social media...plus bragging rights!

4 comments:

  1. Watched video of Woof. Did not see a link or price info.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! Here is the link https://www.nitwitcollections.com/shop/
      You can purchase the entire collection for $15.96 but they also have smaller collections available.

      Delete
    2. TY. I'll go ck it out.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Oh, sorry about that. Their URL is at the end of the video. I see Connie gave you the scoop in her response. Thanks, Connie!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets