Tuesday, October 25, 2016

YouTube Tuesday-Safari Mini Album

Pin It Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.

My YouTube Tuesday video from earlier this month shared our sponsor's, NitWit Collections, newest release.

My video today shows you just one amazing project you can make with their products.  This video is of a Safari Mini Album made using components from Jungle Fun and Hullabazoo.


What a keepsake this is, made by Corenes Creations, one of the talented Design Team members of NitWit Collections.

I print quite a bit of digital paper for my projects. I love having the flexibility of changing size and color in my Silhouette (although you can use any photo editing program).  I'm frequently asked how much ink I use printing these papers.  The short answer is, "I don't know".  I'm not in the business of selling my cards and crafts, so I don't need to keep track.  I noticed, though, that Corene shared a video about her ink consumption.   I thought you might find it interesting to see how she calculates her usage.

That's it for me today.  I'll see you next month with more videos.  Remember to let me know if there's something in particular you'd like to see.


You still have a few days to enter Connie's monthly challenge, What the Hex.  Your project needs to have hexagons on it...other than that, anything goes.  You have until October 31st 11:59 pm PST.  One winner will be selected at random.  We also pick our three favorites and give you a badge to add to your blog or social media...plus bragging rights!


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets