Friday, January 27, 2017

Pretty Pony Card- Kitty Bee DT Day

Pin It
Connie here with my DT post for Kitty Bee today!


Happy Aloha Friday, friends!  It's time for a new challenge...

#87 - Anything Goes w/optional twist: something new

Super big thanks to our sponsors for this challenge, Ppinkydolls and Scrap N Dipity


For my project I created this adorable card using
MAGICAL UNICORN
Reminds me of my Pretty Ponies!! Just love it!


Hope you will stop on over at Kitty Bee and join in this fun challenge! 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #54
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the adorable unicorn, Connie. Great color combo for this card.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't any little girl just love this. This big girl loves it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card Connie. I like that you included the circle die cuts. great idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets