Friday, February 10, 2017

Have a Lovely Day

Pin It
Hello folks!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards sharing a card and gift/bag tag using products sent to us by our sponsor, RubyMartha of Fun Stampers Journey who generously sent each DT member a packet of goodies to use this month.  



If you'd like any information on FSJ, you can e-mail rubymartha47@yahoo.com.

I found making a project this way to be quite interesting and a little nerve wracking.  I decided to get a bit creative with a few of the things she sent so I was sending up a little prayer that everything would go as I planned as I only had one of each thing.

Whew, it all turned out just like I planned it!  Don't you love when that happens?  So, let me show you what I made:




In our packet, we got a card base and two mats; one with the Lovely Day stamped image on it.  Also in the package was a doily, twine, pearls and a clothes pin.  I sat and looked at everything for a while trying to figure out what I wanted to do.

I have more details on my blog, as well as pictures.  If you're interested in seeing that, hop on over.


Before I go, I want to remind you about the monthly challenge at Connie Can Crop.  The theme this month is, "Stamp Your Heart Out".  You can make any project you want so long as it has a stamped on it somewhere.  One winner, picked at random, will receive a gift certificate.

https://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html


For more details just click here or on the image.  I hope to see you over there and good luck!




9 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets