Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Design Team: Blessings

Pin It

Dear scrappers,

This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you a card I made using a fun svg file, pretty-things-bundle from this month's sponsor:


Here is my card:



and a close-up. I used some printed cardstocks from CTMH, some TH craftcore color cardstock, and some DCWV light brown printed cardstock. Some 3 Girl Jam ribbon, a punch around the corner MS punch, and wink of stella marker.  I was forgetting CTMH liquid glass some 3D dots.

I hope you enjoyed my little card and visit my page to see further pictures of this card.
Many blessings 



And don't forget to play in our monthly challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #56



due 11:59 P.M., Friday, March 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute owl; so much wonderful detailing and layers. I still have some of my 3GJ ribbon left, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Veronica! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, very cute owl!!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets