Wednesday, September 27, 2017

DT: First Day of School Minialbum

Pin It
Dear scrappers,


This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you a minialbum, I created using the svg file from Treasure Box Designs: Button Box (School)


Be sure to check out her shop online HERE

Visit her on facebook HERE


I used some old CTMH leftover kits and stamps, as well as black ink. The cardstocks fro the svg cuts are also scraps from other projects:


I even used the negative cut from other project...


The cabachons and wachi tape are from Connie's Crafty Cart.


More pictures and details please check my blog by tomorrow: vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com


I hope you enjoyed this card and decide to join us in this month's challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #62
due 11:59 P.M., Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Pacific Time




thank you for stopping by

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets